Monday, October 27, 2008

New Year's Countdown In Style Crowns



Many of us love to party and also do the New Year's Countdown in Style! Every year I look for the most beautiful papers in town to design these crowns...I love especially metallic shades, velvet like patterns, Japanese papers for incredible elegance, glitter and sparks...and add my own embellishments to them.
Today I am sharing with you the most popular New Year's Crown designs. Please click on the images to see even more detail.

*This year I decided to let you make your own using my Crown Kits.
I will only put together just a few kits. Some of you already visited my Crown Kits page and kits are already going fast! Thank you! To see what's available and to get them, have a look right here. You can always contact me with your questions.
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment