Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gift Wrapping The Holidays Starting Soon


Stay for the starting of my "Gift Wrapping the Holidays" series in November! It will be a month of non stop "playing" with papers, embellishments...beautifying presents. I will post about the latest trends, colours, textures, patterns, combinations, about "wrapping green" and more!


You will see photos from the CGTA {Gift and Tableware Association} Shows Spring and Fall...many of you live in other climates, so let's talk gift wrapping in general and for all seasons.., let's see the photos I have been waiting to show you just before the Holidays. I want to show you what I saw, I want to inspire you. Get all your questions ready, send them to me!
And I will be answering them along with my posts. It will be lots of fun!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment