Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gift Wrapping Assignments already started



Gift Wrapping gives me so much joy, combining papers and embellishments into wrap designs it's such a creative rush! Every season brings a different surprise of colours, textures and prints. I start decorating packages at this time of the year and usually things start to get really busy in November all the way through December. This year things started a little earlier and I am already in the process of choosing my decorative materials...some I have at home and some come from far. Some packages I will be working on are for store displays, others for my classes, magazine articles and TV segments.
And you are invited to join me in the process. I want to show you the wonderful products I will be using and all details! And of course I will share with you what's happening.
*Don't miss the start of my "Gift Wrapping the Holidays" in November.
I will be posting lots of photos from the shows I attended, there is so much to see, gift wrapping products, accessories, ornaments...Learn about gift wrapping styles, how to beautify your presents with embellishments, fun techniques and trendy colours.
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment